All-Natural 4x4 Rawhide Chews
- All-Natural Rawhide Chews
- Made from pasture-raised & finished cow skin
- Each square measures 4 inches by 4 inches
- Should be fed as a recreational chew, always under supervision
- Fully digestible and doesn't break down into hazardous pieces
- Each square is hand-made, so thickness will vary from piece to piece
- In order to allow all our customers the opportunity to purchase our rolls, we have set a limit to 5 rolls per order
- Sold per piece
Our all-natural rawhide chews are the toughest recreational chews that we have available. They are even great for powerful chewers! The all-natural rawhide chews are made from pasture-raised & finished cow skin that is hand cut and dried without preservatives; making them fully digestible. Being hand-made means they will all be a different thickness.
FROM THE FARM: Our rawhides are created from grassfed cattle processed in our on-farm red meat abattoir. Fresh hides are collected daily to be processed for our rawhide chews. Processed by hand, our rawhides are produced without harmful chemicals or bleach and are dehydrated slowly to keep from becoming brittle. Our handmade raw hides are made from our grassfed cattle raised and slaughtered on our farm. We clean the hides, soak in a lye and water bath to help with hair removal, roll by hand, and dry in our customized drying room to provide a unique and highly pleasing Southern treat for your best companions.