Dehydrated Goat Ears
- Dehydrated pastured goat ears
- Hormone & Antibiotic free. Not enhanced
- Should be fed as a chew treat
- Sourced from a small farm; very limited inventory
- Great bite-sized chew!
- Each ear is different in size and shape
- This listing is for 2 goat ears
Our dehydrated goat ears are a seasonal item that q43 available a couple of times a year, due to us working with small farmers, rather than mass producers. These goat ears come with hair still on, which will pass through the digestive tract and help clean the body out (excellent source of fiber for the raw diets). Feeding fur in the raw diet is important. The dehydrated goat ears are crunchy chews that are small in size and are great for all sized dogs, cats, and ferrets.