Dehydrated Lamb Ears
- Dehydrated pastured lamb ears
- Hormone & Antibiotic free. Not enhanced
- Should be fed as a chew treat
- Each ear is different in size, shape and color
- This listing is for 2 lamb ears
Our dehydrated lambs ears are a seasonal item that are available a couple of times a year, due to us working with small farmers, rather than mass producers. These dehydrated ears come with hair still on, which will pass through the digestive tract and help clean the body out (excellent source of fiber for the raw diets). Feeding fur in the raw diet is important. The dehydrated ears are crunchy chews that are small in size and are great for all sized dogs, cats, and ferrets.